Project description

Originally built in 1700 as the first Methodist Chapel in the West end of London, Silvermill Construction were appointed to convert this historic building into 4 luxury prime central London apartments. This included the demolition of the buildings core; the rebuilding of the communal areas and the removal of the existing roof as well as building of a mansard style penthouse apartment. Some of the scheme’s key features of the installation included a 150m2 Sedum green roof and the construction of a birch encased staircase covering 3 floors by our in house team. 

 
 
 
 
 
 

Working directly for the Church of England’s delivery team the Silvermill management team were focused on delivering a first class scheme with a view to the prime central London rental market.